USC Basketballs latest COVID -19 updates
Easing of Restrictions
As per government guidelines USC Basketball will continue to monitor restrictions and seek advice from officials before making any decisions regarding USC basketball competitions and training.
USC basketball will continue to update our COVID-19 HUB as additional information becomes available.
COVID Safe PLAN
USC Basketball is currently operating under an adapted (approved) version on Basketball Queensland's the Indoor Sports COVIDSafe Industry Plan approved by the State Government.
In line with advice from Queensland Health, we would like to remind the basketball community of the importance of following the Queensland Government and
‘Return to Play’ guidelines.
Return to play
In line with advice from Queensland Health, we would like to remind the basketball community of the importance of following the Queensland Government and BQ’s ‘Return to Play’ guidelines.
Individuals MUST NOT attend basketball activities if:
- you are feeling unwell and suffering from cold or flu-like symptoms
- you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have come in contact with a known or suspected COVID-19 case within the last 14 days
- you are a high health risk (due to age or pre-existing conditions)
- you have travelled internationally
- you have travelled to a COVID declared hotspot
Please remember to check in when you arrive at training or games and to maintain social distancing at all times off the court.